Welcome to Department of Chemistry
HomeObjectivesStaffFacilitiesBest PracticesFuture Plan
- Established in 1991
- Consistent excellent results
- Intake capacity of the department is 720 students
- Ph. D Supervisor by Dr G. K. Kakade
- Teaching staff with strong research background
- Completed 02 Minor Research Project
Information of Staff
|Sr. No||Name||Qualification||Designation||Mobile No.||Email ID|
|01||Dr. G. K. Kakade||M.Sc., Ph. D||Associate Prof. & Headfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|02||Dr. M. N. Gaikwad||M.Sc., Ph. D||Assistant Prof.||email@example.com|
|03||Dr. S.S. Sarwade||M.Sc., Ph. D. NET (JRF)||Assist. Prof
|04||Mr. V. V Tapse||M.Sc.,
- Internet facility
- Well-equipped Organic, Inorganic, & Physical laboratories.
- Free medicine collections & distributions to poor patients through expert physician.
- Organization of Science Association
- To organize International Conference in Chemistry
- To organize Research Methodology Workshop for budding research scholars
- To initiate faculty exchange programme with neighboring institutes & industries
- To initiate collaborative / interdisciplinary programme
- To start certificate course on organic fertilizers & natural pesticides.