Welcome to Department of Commerce
The department of commerce is established in 15th June 1972. The M.S.P. Mandal tries to fulfil the needs demands of the people of the area. Commerce is most emerging and demandable branch of the society. Every country , state and family have must knowledge of commerce and Accountancy. The students can make there bright carrier in the subject of commerce and will gate lot of opportunities through the knowledge of commerce. Therefore it was our attempts to make the awareness regarding to this subject and have to create research skill among the students.
- To develop subject knowledge among the students and make them job oriented.
- To run EDP Program and guidance for generate self employment
- To develop self-decision making skill
- To develop personality of students and make them confident.
Information of Staff
|Sr. No.||Name||Qualification||Designation||Mobile No.||Email ID|
|1||Prof. Dr. Bharat A. Pagare||M.com, SET, MBA, M.Phil, Ph. D.||Head , Associate Professor& Research Guidefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|2||Prof. Kumbhare V.S.||M. Com. B.Ed. GDC&A., SET||Assistant Professoremail@example.com|
|3||Mr. Solane A D||M.Com. NET||CHB Lecturer||98881616200||Solankeaditya200@gmail.com|
|4||Dr. More D S||M.Com, Ph.D||CHB Lecturer||9637381770||Dattasmore7@gmail.com|
Faculty has well furnished class room and separate IT lab.IT Department has17 number of computers.24 hours Internet services are available. A separate department for staff. Well known faculty have been appointed. Personality development program are arranged through work shop and guest lectures. Study tour and industrial visits are arranged for making self-employment among the students.
- Mentor concept: We run the mentor concept in the faculty of commerce. The role of teacher is just teaching the students. Students want full support and guidance from person those who are easy and available to give proper time and guidance, like parents. Student expect moral and backup support. Teachers have such types of quality but some limitation comes and students go far from such quality person. So Mentor is like parents behave who support to our child. And students’afraid decrease and they come forward and overcome the problem. Students are getting moral ethical and career support and guidance from mentor. So, teachers take mentorship of students.
- Students Consumer Forum: All human being is customer, students are also customer. Everyone makes purchase or dealing someone. Most of customer afraid to bargaining with vendor. They don’t know rights of costumer. Awakening and awareness program will be conducted with the help of establishing Students Consumer Forum after finishing lockdown period” JAGO GRAHAK JAGO” will be applied at this student’s forum. There are only 11 members in the forum. They will be elected among the students.
- To start P.G. (M. Com) Course
- To organize State or National Level Conference /Seminar
- To arrange one day workshop of EDP from students
- To arrange program of Increasing industry-academic interface through guest lectures, industrial visits