Welcome to Department of Hindi
Arts, Commerce and Science College, Kille- Dharur has completed a journey of fifty years. The golden journey of fifty years for any organization is as joyful as it is inspiring. This College was established in 1972. Hindi department of this college has been an active and dynamic department. Respected Dr. Ashok Mishra and Respected Dr. Mahendra Thakurdas established an independent identity of the Hindi department. Due to his efforts, the Hindi department was known in the country. Kille Dharur It is considered a backward and hilly region of Maharashtra. Teaching the traditional study of Hindi language and literature, but constantly updating its curriculum has been the specialty of Hindi Department. Hindi Department has successfully organized many academic programs in the last fifty years. Dept of Hindi has organized Guest lecturers of many famous scholars and organized national seminars.
At present, all the members of Hindi department are carrying forward the high tradition of Teaching, Writing and contemplation. Along with critical writing, the tradition of creative writing is being carried on. In the field of translation, the teachers of the Hindi department have made important contributions. Hindi department is trying to make students self-reliant through language education. Hindi department of in this college is trying to give social status and values to the students.
The Department of Hindi intends to classify the objective for the period 2021 in to for part viz Academic objectives, community services objective and other objectives.
- Language & Literary study is dynamic discipline there is a lot of addition in the scope of Language of Library study socio-linguistics of Literary study is a part of New Criticism.
- Organizing National Workshop, Seminars & Conference
- The department of Hindi has planned to organize national level seminars & workshop for new writers.
Community service Objective
- Organizing Book Exhibition for citizen of Dharur.
- Organizing visit to Banks, BSNL, All India Radio Beed for student.
- To increase the awareness of students in terms of language.
- Motivations to students for writing Creative Literature
Information of Staff
|Sr. No.||Name||Qualification||Designation||Mobile No.||Email ID|
|01||Dr.Sanjay S..Jadhav||M.A.(Hindi) B.Ed., SET, Ph.D.||Professor & Head Of Departmentfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|02||Dr.Nitin B.Kumbhar||M.A.(Hindi) B.Ed. M.Phil. NET SET Ph.D.||Assistant Professoremail@example.com|
|03||Mr.Audumbar B.More||M.A.(Hindi) NET SET||Assistant Professor (CHB)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
To provide information about departmental Facilities.
- A large number of Hindi books are available in the rich library of the college.
- Hindi literary magazines are available in the college library.
- E-books and E-resources available
To give details of departmental best practices
- Hindi department releases the wall magazine made by the students.
- Various programs are organized every year in the Hindi department on the occasion of Hindi Diwas.
- Research project writing assignments are given to increase the students’ revision skills.
|Sr. No||Plan of Action|
|01||To Established a language Lab in the Hindi department|
|02||Organizing lectures by special guests to develop language skills among rural students|
|03||Organizing National and International Seminars|