Welcome to Department of Marathi
HomeObjectivesStaffFacilitiesBest PracticesFuture Plan
- Name of the Department : Marathi
- Established : 15 June 1972
- Available Syllabus : Arts, Com. & Science
- No. Of Teacher : Three (03)
- Work load : 36 Period
- Evaluation Method : Class Test, Tutorial, First Semester, Second Semester
- Teaching Aids : lecturer, C.D, O.H.P, Charts, LCD
Research Centre in Marathi
||Ph. D. Completed
|Prin. Dr.Shivdas Shirsath
Features of Department
- Research Center in Marathi Department
- Skilled and experienced Staff
- Good result of Department.
- Literary Programmers
- Research and Ph.D. guidance.
- Contribution in Tribal Literary Movement
- Collaboration With Literary Institutions
- Guidance to cultural and Literary Institutions.
- Collaboration With Research Institutions
- Contribution in Cultural Activities
- Edition of College annual Magazine
- Debate competition
- Students Tour
- To develop the holistic personality of the students.
- To Create Literary Sense in Student
- To Build a literary Platform for student
- To Stimulate writing skill in student
- To Guide student about employment
- Though professional and applied curriculum
- To promote student to participate in literary movement
- To create research attitude in student
- Creating a sense of social commitment and patriotism in the students.
Information of Staff
||Prin.Dr. Shivdas Z. Shirsath
||Principal & Head Of Department
||M. A.(Mar.), M. A.(Eng.), B. Ed., NET., SET., M. Phil., Ph. D., D. Litt.
||M. A., M. Phil., Ph. D.
||Mr. Vijay Bhosle
||M. A., NET.
- To provide information about departmental Facilities.
- To give details of departmental best practices
- Voice modulation, voice culture has been inculcated in students through Marathi division anchoring, street play and script reading.
- Students visit national and regional literary conventions, from which students ’literary personalities and writings take place.
- To develop the tastes of the students, the department has organized various programs under the literary association.
- Students in the Marathi section are participating in social awareness programs such as literacy programs, anti-Hunda (Dowry) movement and female feticide.
- The Marathi department is publishing two six year wall papers to develop the literate creativity of the students. It provides an opportunity that inspires newcomers to write and publish
- Conducting workshops for holistic personality development of students.
- To organize national and international seminars, conferences and short term courses.
- Planning student seminars, group discussions.
- To organizing educational trips.
- Starting a postgraduate department.