Welcome to Department of Physics
The great visionary leaders, social thinkers and educationalist of this region late Hon. Shri Vinaykraoji Patil, late Hon. Shri. Sundarraoji Solankesaheb, late Hon. Shri. Ramraoji Awargaonkarsaheb has been established this college in June 1972. Initially there were only two branches arts and commerce. As the science faculty is vast growing branch and by considering the importance science faculty was started from June 1991 on non grant basis. The development of any country is totally depends upon the recent trends and development of science. In order to advance the pupils of the society they must have the scientific views, scientific ideas. By considering this nobel views our great leaders has been started this science faculty in this remote area.
Presently the science faculty and department of physics is well established, developed and furnished. The physics department is well known and popular department, nearly fifty students for each class are admitted and with the sincere efforts taken by the faculty, the students were completing there degree course successfully.
The result of the department from last five years is quite attractive and glorious. Every year nearly 10 % of students of the department were admitted for the post graduate courses. The maximum number of students are doing their jobs in different government and private sectors. And as our institutional main goal is to develop and to provide education to the poor, needy students of this rural area and to make them eligible to stand as a good human, good civilian of the nation. The students of the department are giving their best among the best to the society, nation and to the host institution and doing their jobs with a great satisfaction.
It is our great pleasure to mention that our alumni Prof. Dr. MahadeoSakhare, Dr. Ganesh Tambve, Dr. Jamil Jargar, Dr. Vilas Ingle and much more like to them has brighten their career in the research field & has achieved land mark in their career. Some of our prominent alumni which are doing their jobs at various posts of government and private sectors are Mr. Dubesuchit, Mr. KhogareDipak,Mr. chate Suresh, Mr. SolankeTulsidas, Mr. SolankeGovind, Mr. Karad Rajesh, Mr. MunjabhauBhalekar, Mr. Ganesh Bhalekar, Mr. WaghmareVikas, Mr. Hange Nitin, Mr. KaradMaharudra, Mr. Lamb R.N. , Mr. MundePravin, Miss.Shamla Tat, Prof. ShingareShubhangi, Prof. ShelkePratibha, Miss. Kagde M.K., Mr. Kakade S.B.. Mr. Randive V. A. Mr. Pathan.
The departmental faculties Dr. L.B. Jadhavar, Dr. Miss. K.R. Desai Madam, Dr. R. R. Bhosale has competed their research work and has published their research papers in the reputed national and international journals. The faculty has actively participated in the various national, international conferences and workshops.
It feels proudly to mention that the department has taken good efforts and has successfully organized the national conference and webinar and has given an opportunity to the students, research workers of this rural area to participate, to make a dialogue, to listen the great popular scientists. Certainly many students of this area gets benefited, inspired and will find their career in the research field. The title of the conferences organized by the department are as-
- The Nanomaterials and their Applications Critical (NCNA- 2018-19) on 14 February 2019.
- A one day National webinar on – Recent Developments in Material Science and Nano- technology on 23 July 2020.
- To create awareness among the students regarding to the scientific views.
- To remove the superstition and to inculcate the scientific ideas.
- To search and to explain the cause of natural phenomena observing in the daily life.
- To create interest to handle the various experiments in the department.
- To create responsible and sensitive civilian and scientists.
Information of Staff
- To develop the Science hub where the students of this area can explore and finds a technical support regarding to the basic scientific concepts.
- To provide the research facility in the Material science .
- To organize a workshop on the physical experiments in association with the Avishkar or IAPT, Kanpur for the students of this rural area.
- To use the solar power system in the department in order to remove the dependence on MSEB.