Welcome to Department of Public Administration
The Department of public administration was set up in the year 1972. The Department since its inception has been actively engaged in quality teaching, research and training as well as carrier opportunity in the applied field of Public Administration.
Facilitating study subject by way of lectures conferences research and seminar in matters relating to government and public administration. The subject is intended to help students acquire the necessary knowledge based higher education and to develop critical thinking skills required for jobs in public administration and private administration. It also helps prepare students for different types of carriers by exposing them to a wide range of economic, legal, political and social issues with the context of the field.
Information of Staff
Dr. D.B Jadhav- M.A, B.ED, SET, NET, PhD
- Well equipped separate department
- Departmental Library
- To Develop the awareness among the students about Central, state and local missions and programme.
- Guidance for competitive examinations
- Guidance for employability of students
- To Develop research facilities
- To Certificate make Skill based course
- Enriching the references facility