Remedial Coaching Classes
Arts, Commerce and Science College Kille Dharur is situated in the ranges of Balaghat. Kille Dharur Taluka is declared by government of Maharashtra as Hilly area.
The students who took admission to Degree Classes have been enlightened by the fundamental knowledge of difficult subjects like Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Economics and Accounting. Dr. M. N. Gaikwad is the Co-ordinator to run this scheme. The students belonging to the SC/ST/OBC [Non-Creamy Layer] & Minority Community are admitted to avail benefit of this scheme.
It is difficult task to stop dropout rate of the College It is regular academic process of the college to facilitate slow learners with remedial coaching related to difficult topics from the curriculum. Basic concepts are repeated and discussed so that they can get good command over them. It helps in their comprehension of overall curriculum. Slow learners did not give more attention towards difficult subjects and concepts. Automatically they may fail in the concern subject, and dropout rate increases. To avoid this, the College authority decided to submit the proposal in this regard. UGC has sanctioned the proposal in XIth plan period and extended it in XIIth Plan period.
- Highly qualified and expert staff.
- More than 150 students are benefited every year.
- Attraction about difficult subjects.
- Increase of knowledge level.
- Positive impact of coaching.
- Planning of Curriculum and implementation as per schedule.
- Empowering the slow learner to keep pace with academic challenges.
- To bring the slow learners together with good learners.
- To provide the remedy to the academic problems of the slow learners.
- To give special attention to the problems of slow learners.
- To improve academic performance of the slow learners
- To Increase in students’ confidence and competence level.
- To improve academic performance of the slow learners.
Following Subjects and concerned Faculties are involved in Remedial Coaching Classes:
||Name of the Faculty
||Dr. L. B. Jadhavar
||M. Sc., SET, Ph. D.
||Dr. G. K. Kakade
||M. Sc., Ph. D.
||Dr. M. N. Gaikwad
||M. Sc., Ph. D.
||Mr. T. V. Tapase
||M. Sc., NET
||Mr. S. S. Sarwade
||M. Sc., SET
||Mr. M. A. Jogade
||Mr. D. G. Gawali
||M. A., SET
||Mr. Ram Lokhande
||Dr. D. N. Ganjewar
||M. A., M.Phil, Ph. D.
||Mr. Vairage Nagnath
||Mr. M. F. Sawant
||M. Com., M. Phil.
||Dr. V. B. Waykar
||M. Com., Ph. D.
||Mr. M. D. Gaikwad
||Mr. D. L. Umap
- Continuous activity irrespective of financial assistance of UGC.
- Special Section of books in Central Library of the college.
- Audio-Video Lectures
- PDF Books
- Xerox Facility